Schall Railway Controller

Assist train organizations and dispatches. Adds a GUI listing idling and stalled trains (or other customizable filters). Displays train status, for easy and quick schedule inspection and assignment. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

g [Solved] Big Thank You

2 years ago

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this great piece of work. this is why I wish I had looked into mods before.
My map is a mess of tracks all over the place, typical spaghetti base ;-)
Forever getting trains stuck. I am now slowly expanding and getting things more organised but this mod is absolute gold!

2 years ago

Yes, the vanilla train GUI is not helping in train organizations, even it was somewhat already improved in 1.1 mid versions...
Glad this mod is helpful to you too.

2 years ago

Hi.. i seem to have hit a problem, in the last couple of days I have lost all the notifications. The only filter buttons that work are the 2 for showing trains on same surface or all surfaces. I tried removing and reinstalling the mod but still the same. The only big change I have done recently is cleared away a mess of tangled tracks and buildings in the area I first started. I did think it might be a break in the power network but everything is connected one way or another that I can see. Do you have any suggestions? I do miss this this letting me know where I have train jams as I still have a lot messy lines to sort out. my thanks in advance

2 years ago

Oh, this sounds rather nasty. First time hearing such problem.
Tracks and buildings should not cause any problems to this mod.

Can you first check the filters?
Be sure "Toggle show all trains" and "Toggle show trains on all surfaces" buttons are both selected (thus both buttons are illuminated).
Then open up the filter panel (clicking the upper-right" funnel icon) and be sure all filters are empty. (The "Layout" filter should be "Any".)

If this does not work, then it could be some real bugs.
Then please try with some older saves or some new games. See if the GUI can work properly.

If all above fails...
After you tried removing this mod, did you save the game first? (So the game file is in the state of NOT having this mod.)
THEN reinstall this mod and load the game file.

2 years ago

Thanks.. I will try these things and let you know

2 years ago

Sorry, was sure I had replied. All sorted, as I suspected, it was me who had messed up the settings, reset as you said and all works fine again. Big thanks again, still cant get my ahead around using circuit networks and the LTN thing. At the moment I am doing a massive tidy up of my tangled mess of tracks and scattered sites, so your mod helps me immensely.

New response