Schall Radar Alignment

Displaying player's position in coordinates. Assist in radar placement and alignment with an indicator. Designed for OCD players who want to have complete radar coverage of the map, for surveillance or showcasing purposes. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Some way to "sanity check" the alignment

2 months ago

I think it would be useful to have some kind of "sanity check" for the alignment. It should help finding:

• radars that are outside of a highlighted chunk (and need to be deconstructed)
  • highlighted chunks that do not contain a radar (or rather, highlighted chunks that are between two other highlighted chunk that do contain radars)

This would make it easier to clean up the base of superfluous radars, and build missing radars. No idea how useful this would be in vanilla (because you can't see the map without radars anyway), but I think it would be very useful in SE with the satellite navigation view.

2 months ago

A possible implementation idea:

• radars outside of a highlighted chunk are tinted some way, e.g. red (though I have no idea if this is even possible in the engine)
  • different (configurable?) colors for highlighted chunks - e.g. green for chunks that have their required radar, and red for chunks that do not

That would make it much easier to use the satellite navigation view to sanity check the base - set zoom to maximum, pick up a radar, and scan the base "line by line". Red chunks become immediately obvious - no need to zoom in and manually look if there's a radar there.

New response