- Support mod "Scanning Radar", which fits radars in a quasi-hexgonal grid instead.
- Simplified Chinese is available.
- Russian is available. (Credit to John_TheCF)
- Mod name and description traditional Chinese are available.
- Using Bob's Copyright License. Document included.
- Introduced display of player's position in coordinates and chunks.
- Introduced indication to nearest radar placement location for complete radar coverage.
- The UI is only shown while a radar stack is held, thus having only a minimal cost in terms of CPU load.
- Does not add anything to save game file (unless the game is saved while holding a radar stack).
- Options to change radar reference chunk position, in case an offset in radar placement is preferred.
- Options to change radar reveal radius, in case a radar mod is used which have larger coverage (default: 3 chunks).
- English, German, traditional Chinese are available.