Schall Radar Alignment

Displaying player's position in coordinates. Assist in radar placement and alignment with an indicator. Designed for OCD players who want to have complete radar coverage of the map, for surveillance or showcasing purposes. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i [Responded] wishlist: a per-map "where is chunk zero" setting. (Based on Wrong Info)

3 years ago

G'day. Thanks for this mod: I like the help getting optimal placement. One thing that I end up doing a lot, though, is changing the per-player setting for the initial offset to match my map. For example, in the current map I'm based out of -3, -3 because that is where the water, and easy access to the resources, are. Right now my per-player starting offset is -3, -3 -- but my next map, it'll be something different.

It'd be nice if that setting were per-map, or at least there was a per-map override. Thanks either way!

3 years ago

First of all, you need to enable "Use different mod settings per save" under "Settings" - "Other". Otherwise, the whole discussion becomes meaningless.

Both per-map and per-player settings are not saved across maps, ain't they?
Say, you load game A, adjust to -1, -1, then save.
Then load game B, adjust to -2, -2, then save.
Loading different game should show different offsets.

So changing that to per-map does NOT help at all.

And the reason I placed them in per-player setting, is because in MP games, players can be in charge of different regions or of different forces. Their radar grids need not be the same offset. Furthermore, only the host can change per-map settings.

3 years ago

ah, I see. right. uh, perhaps I am confused? Sorry to have wasted your time. I'll double-check that setting -- could be I flipped the switch forever ago and caused this for myself.

New response