Schall Pipe Scaling

Adds scaled up versions in different sizes for various pipes and pumps. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. Includes pipe, pipe to ground, pump, offshore pump, heat pipe. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g [Solved] Bug or Confusion

3 years ago

I changed the the Maximum length Pipe to ground setting expecting it to change the max distance for the vanilla underground pipe. It did not. It seems to be only used in your overtiers. I don't know what your intention is. I would prefer to see the vanilla changed (like your Belt Scaling does). Otherwise, I suggest you make the situation more clear to your users.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for reporting.
I have accidentally removed the code block for vanilla pipe-to-ground update, by code refactoring in former versions 0.17.6 / 0.18.2. (Instead of whatever intention you are guessing.)
The earlier versions (e.g., 0.17.5 and 0.18.1) were still modifying their length in unison.

I will launch fixes later of the day.

3 years ago

Just released 0.17.9 / 0.18.5 / 1.0.1, which should all fixed this issue.

3 years ago

Thank you. Your quick response is impressive. You have put a lot of thought into your mods. I hope they get noticed more. I'm looking forward to see what I fun I can get up to with (a selection of) your mods.

I'm testing something at the moment and should be able to check your fix soon... I'm back. Looks good. I tried it with 15 and 16, both success. Thanks again.

New response