Schall Pipe Scaling

Adds scaled up versions in different sizes for various pipes and pumps. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. Includes pipe, pipe to ground, pump, offshore pump, heat pipe. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g [Responded] cant load train with scaled pumps? (Known issue)

4 years ago

im guessing this is intentional?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Quite the opposite. I wanted to make them work with fluid wagons too.
The reason is already explained on mod main page, under known issues:

Fluid wagon connector of overtier pumps do not work. It seems the fluid wagon detection and connection is somehow hard-coded in vanilla pump, I cannot get it working on overtier pumps. But since fluid wagon has quite small capacity, while vanilla pump is already very fast to load empty wagon / unload full wagon (just merely a few seconds), so I do not feel much need to fix it. Simply use vanilla pump to handle fluid wagons.

But of course, if you or anyone know a way to fix this, please let me know.

3 years ago

any chance we could get https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PumpAnywhere patch?

3 years ago

Are you sure it is relevant?
From the mod description, it seems to be dealing with "offshore pumps*: adjusting collision mask in allowing them to be placed on land tiles. It is neither about the "pump" (different entity) nor dealing with fluid wagons.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

thanks for responding, maybe not to trains, but i got the mod and assumed it would work on your scaled pumps. it did not.

New response