Schall Pipe Scaling

Adds scaled up versions in different sizes for various pipes and pumps. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. Includes pipe, pipe to ground, pump, offshore pump, heat pipe. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g [Responded] Does not work (Not my problem)

4 years ago

Since The latest change with waterpumps(i think) this mod i broken. I cant use it with The latest version 0.18.16..

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Game 0.18.10 has changed the prototype definitions of offshore pumps (don't know if it is the entity you are mentioning).
Things like graphics and water intake positions are changed.
This mod 0.18.1 is updated for such change.
I have tested (on both game 0.18.15 & 0.18.16), and the offshore pumps overtiers and pumps overtiers are all working fine as expected.

I cannot know how the problem in your game, as the word "broken" can mean anything.
For offshore pumps, make sure the water intake boxes (cyan boxes in F6 debug mode) are on water tiles, or simply mine and place it again.
All other things have not been touched at all, so should all be fine.

4 years ago

Oh maybe it is on my part then. But when i activate this mod i get this error:
"Failed to load mods: Error whil running setup for entity prototype "offshore-pump-PS-1"(offshore-pump):next_upgrade target(offshore-pump-mk2) must have the same bounding box.

The only other mod i have that messes with pumps is factorio extended++.

Any tips then: reeeally need this mod for my setup
it i impossible to get enough water for the mk7 boiler :D
even with waterwell mod and mk 6 speedmodules.

4 years ago

Yes it is a conflict with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/FactorioExtended-Plus-Transport
I uninstalled this and now it works.
killed my whole factory :D

4 years ago

Yes, you should have shown the error message earlier. It is vital to show what is broken.

From the error message, it seems FE++ (one of its submods) has modified the vanilla entity at the early data.lua stage, but should not be programmed like that. (For good programming habit, it should be done in data-updates.lua or data-final-fixes.lua stages, or at least documented somewhere.)

Actually, I have received other reports of mod conflict with FE++ recently. The causes are similar.
Seems like they are happily modifying vanilla entities at data.lua stage, without considering users can use other mods as well. So you are not the only one affected.

If you still want to use with FE++ Transport, try decompress it and then modify its prototypes/entity/offshore-pump.lua.
Then comment out (or remove) line 8-13.

New response