Schall Oil Fuel

Allows various oil barrels to be used as fuel, to vehicles and machines. Fuel settings are balanced towards vanilla fuel. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Fluids

g [Responded] Same mod

4 years ago

Is it same as Burn Barrels?

4 years ago

Sorry, if it looks similar.
Honestly I was totally unaware of your mod, until now.
The keyword in my mind was "oil barrel", and I searched the category "Oil". Your mod was/is not popping up in neither of the above searches...

My motivation was to let vanilla oils (including crude oil) be used as fuel in place of coal. I was quite surprised that no mods (except for your mod which I know now) could provide that, without adding their own new fuel types or new fancy things.

I will take this in mind, and search with extra relevant vocabularies as keywords next time before spending time to start modding. I do not like copycat, and have no intention to be a copycat neither.

PS: I have not downloaded and tried your mod yet (just read from description in your mod page). It does not seem crude oil is assigned fuel value in your mod. Also, things like acceleration and top speed bonuses are apparently not existent neither. If that was true, that means you did not expect the barrels to be used by trains or vehicles. In addition. it seems we have totally different concept on fuel, judging from your fuel values... Thus I would say our mods look similarly, but actually quite different in many concepts.

4 years ago

I'm ok with it :) I've never tried this your mod and cannot really complain they both.
Thanks for your mods!

New response