Schall Modules

Various additions and changes about modules that may improve gameplay. Options including allow using productivity modules with beacons, efficiency modules buff, enable multicomponent modules, etc. Multicomponent modules are expensive but powerful. Each of them offers the combined effects of multiple constituent modules, while still using only one single slot. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Responded] Integration

2 years ago

Hello is it possible to make an integration with the mod space exploration and krastorio 2 like a ultimate module lvl 9 with the graphic of the module lvl9

2 years ago

I do not play with overhaul mods. So the answer is no.
And it is generally a bad idea, if a mod is made/maintained by an author who does not really play with it.
(And just hearing lvl 9... I guess there are already enough modules to mess with...)

Anyone reading my modules.lua file, can see it is already in a structure easy to work with.
Those interested can create his/her own mod, adding dependency to this mod and use my library file, then create his/her own modules.lua file.
I welcome users developing own bridge mods, as long as I am acknowledged and my mod(s) is properly credited.

New response