Schall Circuit Scaling

Adds scaled down versions in different sizes for various circuit components. With these mini- and micro-sized (sub-tile) components, circuit designs can be made much more compact. It is also possible to construct dot matrix lamp display with finer “pixels”, offering higher resolution! Works best with “Schall Lamp Contrast” mod. Includes lamp, arithmetic combinator, decider combinator, constant combinator. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

b [Responded] Normal size combinator didn't work? (Not my problem)

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

I dunno what's going on, before today ( June 3rd 2022) all combinators sizes works fine
but today, all normal size combinators are not working for no reason. Mainly Decider and Arithmetic combinator.
Please fix this.

1 year, 9 months ago

i just updated to 1.1.61 and tried to verify your problem, but i can not see any problem with vanilla or even scaled combinators, all decider and arithmetic combinators work like a charm here.
Which version are you currently running to face the problems?

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

I try to disable it and reload again and it still didn't work.
However, when I try to create a new game, It just works normally.

And I reload back to the Schall save, it work!

Something makes all the normal size decider and arithmetic combinators didn't OUTPUT anything.

5 months ago

Sorry for the late reply.
I was having a long break from Factorio, as the game is still on 1.1.

None of my mods have anything ever to do with the vanilla (normal size) combinators.
So if vanilla combinators fail to work in your game, it cannot be caused by my mod!

Please check if you have any mods that may have interfered with the combinators. Or report to the official bug report forum, if you feel it was caused by vanilla game.
I have never modified the vanilla combinators, and there is no way I can fix things that I am not involved.

New response