Schall Circuit Group

Put circuit network subgroup into a separate new “Circuit” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded circuit components. Designed for players who tried to find circuit components in the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded circuit components in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

i Inventory Sensor

3 months ago

Please add Inventory Sensor to the group.

27 days ago
(updated 27 days ago)

If you mean making it so the Inventory Sensor is in the special group for the mod, contact the mod's (Inventory Sensor) owner, Schallfalke said that this is going to be just the framework, that other mods can put "into".

EDIT: quote from the FAQ

Q: Why not this mod just set all the subgroups of all other circuit components mods?
A: It is because I feel it is not the best way to do that, and maybe a bit disrespectful to fellow modders. They may have their preferred way to handle things, like using further subgroups to show things nicely. Furthermore, setting subgroups of their items may actually disrupt and prevent fellow modders to work with this mod.
So I leave this mod purely as a common and basic framework for everyone. No code will be included to directly alter any modded items (not even those from my other circuit components mods!)
Still the best way is for fellow modders to add conditional assignments to their own items, who know their own mods the best.

New response