Schall Belt Configuration

A minimalistic mod allowing changing vanilla belt settings, including belt speed and underground belt max distance. Also adds options on unlocking loaders. Supports mods “Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders” and “Space Exploration”. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Solved] error with industrial revolution 2

3 years ago

Guru meditation error: Industrial Revolution has detected a cycle in the technology tree.
Probable cause: a mod has added an incompatible recipe unlock or technology prerequisite to one of the following:

logistics (underground-belt, splitter, transport-belt-loader, loader)
ir2-inserters-1 (inserter, long-handed-inserter, slow-filter-inserter)
logistics (underground-belt, splitter, transport-belt-loader, loader)

stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
IndustrialRevolution/code/functions/functions-data.lua:1836: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
IndustrialRevolution/code/functions/functions-data.lua:1844: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
IndustrialRevolution/code/functions/functions-data.lua:1844: in function 'get_ancestors_of_tech'
...alRevolution__/code/technology/technology-regenerate.lua:101: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
IndustrialRevolution/code/technology/technology.lua:35: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
IndustrialRevolution/data-updates.lua:9: in main chunk

3 years ago

I do not play with IR, so I do not know (nor have interest to know) how IR may have overhauled the techtree about vanilla transport belts.

I do not understand what "incompatible recipe unlock" really means. But I am sure I have NOT modified any tech prerequisites.

The only thing I touched the techtree adding the recipes of the three loaders to the three vanilla logistics tech. That CANNOT cause cycles in techtree. So I believe this mod has nothing to do with such problem.
Moreover, these three recipes are toggled by the option "Enable Loaders". It is "off" by default, so resetting mod settings should turn this option off.

Otherwise, it has nothing to do with this mod.

3 years ago

I deactivate "Enable Loaders". and it works
thanks

New response