Schall Belt Configuration

A minimalistic mod allowing changing vanilla belt settings, including belt speed and underground belt max distance. Also adds options on unlocking loaders. Supports mods “Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders” and “Space Exploration”. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Responded] Longer UG belt length not working (Other mod's bug)

4 years ago

I am using 0.17 and tried this mod to increase the length of the underground belts. I am also using a few other mods and your mod works well, except when one mod is loaded, Longer Underground Belts (aligned). If this mod is loaded your mod just stops functioning, no errors, nothing. just vanilla length UG belts.
Just wondering if there is anything you can do to make it compatible.
I understand that there may not be, as they are both trying to configure the same aspect. And if that is the case then ok.
Just thought i would ask if you could at least have a look, or maybe update the mod listing to notify others that it is not compatible.
Thanks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The reason is simple. This mod set the speed and distance of the underground belts as par player options in "data-updates" stage. But then Longer Underground Belts (aligned) mod (I abbreviated it as LUBA in the following) while reading proper belt speeds, it also OVERWRITES the distance values of all underground belts with HARDCODED values in "data-final-fixes" stage.
(Technical details: LUBA Line 10 DISTCONST does not read property max_distance properly. underground_distance does not exist so always NIL value.)

PS1: "Compatibility" from my side means having to put my code to the "data-final-fixes" stage, to gain the "power" of final edit of values. But that certainly means initially a "War of final edit", which is obviously hostile and a bad programming practice.
PS2: If you are using vanilla belts of 3 tiers only, this mod already allows you to set all their underground distances. There is no need of LUBA.

New response