Schall Belt Configuration

A minimalistic mod allowing changing vanilla belt settings, including belt speed and underground belt max distance. Also adds options on unlocking loaders. Supports mods “Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders” and “Space Exploration”. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Solved] Missing compatiblity with Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

5 years ago

Greetings,
i have also wrote a bug report at Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders Mod but i dont know which of those two Mods needs to fix this so i write it also here.
I am using Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders because of the 1x1 Loaders and the bundle Option it offers which is in some areas pretty nice but the 1x1 loader didnt use your Belt speed setting. I use 1.3, 2.4 and 3.6.

5 years ago

I would be glad to add support to other mod items per request.
This can be done from both sides I guess. I will see what can be done when have some free time to deal with it.

5 years ago

Deadlock made it from his side. So you have more free time :-)

5 years ago

Just released 0.17.2.
I have added the compatibility lines from my side as well. So the belt and work speed should match, even if you don't use "Deadlock-Mod Integrations".

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ty for doing this. Its working without Deadlock-Mod Integrations as you said.

New response