Schall Armoured Train

Adds sturdier (armour and vehicle grid) versions of locomotive, cargo wagon and fluid wagon. Also adds unarmoured nuclear-powered locomotive. NEW: Also adds armoured draisines, which were tanks fitted with special rail chassis, able to traverse on rails. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Combat

i Russian Localisation

Hello! Another translation here: https://yadi.sk/d/FtiHAmyaZmtlSA

4 years ago

Thanks, just tested that and it works perfectly.
Will upload the update on Thursday.

4 years ago

One thing I want to ask for your opinion.
I am thinking of moving all the non-en (default) locale to a separate mod, named "Schall Language Pack". It will has all the localization files from all of my mods (currently 38). All locale updates will be made there, may let translators handle things easier.
What do you think about this idea?

I'm not a fan of separate mods for locale, but that sounds reasonable.
So why not?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I now have so many mods. An immediate advantage is that now they are now centralized in one place, so easier to spot any changes and differences. Also I do not need to "force" players to download version (with potential large size like Schall Alien Tech) that have only minor locale changes. A mod of text files only is very small in size, so can update much more often.

BTW, I am making the thumbnail icon. And I would want to ask for the Russian word for "Hello".
I am using the long form "Hello", not the short form "Hi". Don't know if this matters in Russian. I am using "Hallo", "你好" in other languages.

Ok, no problem.
"Hello" in Russian is "Привет"

4 years ago

Just released the mod as Schall Language Pack.
Please create and use a new thread there, for any further discussion about localization.

PS: I also created a Google Sheet there to overview translation status. (URL on that mod page.) Hope it would make things easier for both of us.

3 years ago

Hello! Can not mention that "Привет" is not equivalent to "Hello", but to "Hi". Use "Здравствуйте" which is same as polite "Hello".

3 years ago

@pandamiami80s
Thank for the info. Appreciate to learn some foreign language.
The use of the word is for the thumbnail of Schall Language Pack. The thumbnail resolution is only 144×144, so I cannot afford to use long words, even though your suggested word may be more proper in grammar.

New response