Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Responded] Recipe for Space Science instead of Alien Science Pack?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I wanted to tweak the recipe file so the loot could be crafted into space science packs and I'm unsure how to do this?

I tried tweaking line 93 in recipe.lua from ["alien-science-pack"] = { to ["space-science-pack"] = {
but this breaks the mod on launch. Is there something simple I'm missing here or a reference file I also need to edit?

Edit: Error output is: "Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: recipe with name 'alien-science-pack-from-alien-ore-2' does not exist.
Source: alien technology (technology). "

Edit 2: Changing the technology.lua to match recipe.lua recipes didn't work either.

Edit 3: ADDING space science as a craftable item rather than attempting to replace alien space science for now worked!

Thanks!

2 years ago

It is because I have the technology unlocking the above-named recipes, where your modified line will effectively remove that recipe.
So EITHER:
A/ You have to adjust the name of unlocked recipe in technology.lua according, OR
B/ Create a new entry (not replace) of space-science-pack. (Seems like what you have exactly done as Edit 3.)

New response