Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Responded] request compatibility with zombies extended

2 years ago

request for additional resources
from zombies extended: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/zombiesextended-core

gold (recommend same as iron)
vibranium (recommend same as uranium)

from vanilla - fish (recommend same as uranium) - maybe setting?

2 years ago

Sorry, I am no longer accepting requests with non-vanilla resources, as I have little time on Factorio recently.
But users and modders can easily DIY support, by using my public function call SchallAlienLoot_add_morph_recipes. I have completed the instructions and example code into FAQ, which can be used to generate the conversion recipes easily. It is very easy to apply, just you (or the corresponding mod author) have to DIY a bit.
Then you can post the edited code to the relevant mod, and ask them to put it into their mod. Usually into data-updates.lua should do the job.

Vanilla resources are the only things I will consider putting into this mod.
Yet... I hesitate whether I should put raw fish into the list... It is not a usual kind of resources that will appear in factories. There are no canned tuna recipes nor visiting merchants for a food export industry. :-)
Also I am afraid this will attract a request train to other vanilla resources, like raw wood, water, sulfur, etc. That would be excessive.

2 years ago

ok :(

New response