Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Responded] Disavle Alien Ore

3 years ago

Is there a possibility to disable the alien ore receipes? Because for the items you only need the alien artifact. And I have other mods, which helps me to produce ores. I find it a little annoying that the receipes for alien ore is visible, despise the fact that I have deactivated in the settings. The aliens are not dropping any ore and the option is enabled, that they are not visible in the player crafting menu.

3 years ago

Removing the alien ore recipes will likely break some existing mods, so I guess not bother with that.

It is the independent option "Hide machine-only recipes" that controls whether these recipes show up in player crafting menu or not.

New response