Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i [Responded] New recipe U238

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Similar to U235 + alien orb becomes iron/copper ore:

Can we get a recipe for U238 to usable ores? This is to get rid of excess 238 in later stage of game

4 years ago

Currently, I have Schall Uranium Processing handling this part. The overall chain is like this:
The modified enrichment and Kovarex recipes can turn U-238 (Renamed as Depleted uranium, DU by the mod) to Low enriched uranium (LEU) to finally U-235 (Renamed as Highly-enriched uranium, HEU). Then U-235 (or HEU) + Alien artifact gives iron/copper ore.
Simply to say, the setup is to require converting DU into HEU first (or to say as: U-238 to U-235).
The overall conversion (disregarding energy consumption) is:
123 DU → 41× LEU → 3× HEU
Looking at the conversion ratios, it is VERY effective to get rid of U-238 / DU.
(And I am careful in assigning values to still fitting both the vanilla Kovarex conversion ratio and realistic uranium concentrations.)

The product U-235 / HEU can then be converted to iron/copper ore as the recipe you mentioned.
The above recipe set already did the job for getting rid of U-238 / DU, so I am not too fond of introducing another recipe for that.

4 years ago

Ok, I will take a closer look at it.

New response