Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i [Solved] Setting requests

4 years ago

2 suggestions for settings
- a setting to change the craft time for alien ore to normal ore as current default takes quite a while
- a setting to chose weather you can put productivity modules in ore conversion assemblers

4 years ago

Yes, I can introduce a new option to adjust the "base time" in conversion recipes.

But I am hesitant towards the productivity modules thingy. Because personally I do not like using them a lot.
Like in vanilla electric furnaces, installing productivity modules are such big advantages to effectively raising overall resources, making that the best (and the only) module to be used,
Also, I prefer the "kill more, earn more" mentality with this mod. This is a mod about "loots". To earn 30% more resources, just kill 30% more. :-D

4 years ago

Just published 0.17.7, allowing adjustments to ore conversion time and alien science pack crafting time.

4 years ago

thank you

New response