Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Solved] Don't really work...

4 years ago

Even with x4 on loot, I can kill 10 waves of 200 biters overall and get nothing. Are the settings botched? I have a few loot, but they are far and between and totally anecdotal. Can you check again if your settings are working?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Changing to "4x" setting in game is giving me lots of alien ores. So this mod must be working fine.

I need more information from you to determine:
What options settings have you selected? (e.g., "Alien ore drop" must be on)
What other mods are you using? (Some mods may reset the loot tables.)

4 years ago

I think you are right, this must be another mod screwing your, sorry for having implied it was your 'fault'. I use most of your mods, and for others big ones, Rampant, Robots Army and the AI things from Earendel.

Might be Rampant?

4 years ago

There is an easy way to find out which mod(s) is responsible, instead of investigating into all the code...
It is to disable what you "suspect" one-by-one, to see if the loots come back.
To start with, which current loots can you obtain? (And which mod produce it? As seen from the "yellow" line of text below that loot item name.)
It is quite likely that mod simply "overwrite" with its own loot table, without considering other loot entries from other mods.

New response