Satisfactorio

by PFQNiet

Love Factorio? Love Satisfactory? Want to play both at once? Well all right then! This overhaul mod reworks Factorio to play more like Satisfactory, with Milestones, self-driving cars, direct connection of belts to machines, and much more! Please support the original developers by purchasing a legal copy of Satisfactory before downloading this mod.

Overhaul
2 years ago

i [Suggestion] Modular Mods

2 years ago

Since Satisfactorio as a whole is largely incompatible with Factorio mods and gameplay, would you consider splitting some of the mod parts up into standalone packages so they can be used separately? Many of the features of Satisfactorio look interesting enough to be individual mods in their own right.

2 years ago

Are there any features in particular you have in mind?

2 years ago

I could see the Self-Driving Cars being a useful standalone mod as well as the Jetpack/Zipline stuff.

I also think the Awesome Sink/Shop feature could make for an interesting mod, like if cosmetics from Dectorio and others were unlockable using Awesome Shop Tickets. It would provide a place to void extra materials as well as unlock totally optional extras.

2 years ago

I believe there's an AAI mod for (smarter) self-driving cars, and a Jetpack mod out there too.

The Awesome Shop could potentially be extended with a Market entity for one-time unlocks perhaps, as the one in this mod only allows for material exchange. Great for getting a bunch of computers fast!

Zipline could work standalone. That might be interesting...

2 years ago

Factorio has a lot of mods, many of them with shared features. However if there's something unique about Satisfactorio's implementation I'd like to have the choice.

New response