Requirement of having lamps is not heavily enforced as they are generally the most useless fixtures. However, distributing high amount of them all over the factory no longer looks like such a pointless exercise, after the night stoped appearing so ridiculously inconsequantial.

by ouk_ouk

Allows to adjust length of the day and choose brightness and color of the night, zoom-to-map, night-vision and so on. (This is a purely graphical change which does not affect the game mechanics.) By default it is set to dark night, green nightvision and desaturated zoom-to-map. "Factory moves fast, growth and maintenance required, nature does not let."

Tweaks
1 year, 7 months ago
Environment Cheats

g Love it! Support SE Surfaces?

2 years ago

Love the enhanced colour modes. It does add quite an atmosphere and works great with "Will o' the Wisps" mod as well.

I'm playing SE and find that it's unnaturally dark in space (orbit / asteroid belts / fields etc.). Since these places experience constant days and more solar than Nauvis, it makes sense that these be brighter / set to day

2 years ago

I'm afraid changing the color balance is a global option that always apply to all surfaces. I haven't found a way to apply this only to a chosen surface.

2 years ago

Oh. Thanks for the response though.

New response