Requirement of having lamps is not heavily enforced as they are generally the most useless fixtures. However, distributing high amount of them all over the factory no longer looks like such a pointless exercise, after the night stoped appearing so ridiculously inconsequantial.

by ouk_ouk

Allows to adjust length of the day and choose brightness and color of the night, zoom-to-map, night-vision and so on. (This is a purely graphical change which does not affect the game mechanics.) By default it is set to dark night, green nightvision and desaturated zoom-to-map. "Factory moves fast, growth and maintenance required, nature does not let."

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
Environment Cheats

i The Mods name?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I like the mod. But. You should make it more 'people' friendly, I guess. You see that with 1k downloads there is interest but as I know myself most other people's sight glazes over once they see the name. It could increase interest. That's my 2 cents.

2 years ago

On the other hand, one could argue that the name increases the interest because it is so different from others and thus easier to notice.

1 year, 3 months ago

That's only half-true, since the name doesn't increase the interest, but it makes it so that whatever you search for on the in-game search engine, this mod will always be in the top 5 results, even if it is 100% unrelated to whatever you searched for.

10 months ago

I gotta say the name picked my interest only if to know what the mod does (or if it was ctrl+v by mistake on the name, on JSON file). Seems nice tbh, I think the nights are very 'meh' on vanilla and will try it sometime.
But Durabys and UPD may have a point too. Just my 5 cents (my thoughts are more expensive than Durabys')
Ni!

10 months ago

Ohhh just saw you're quoted by Kovarex himself. Forget everything I said.
Should've framed that post. :)

10 months ago

"Ohhh just saw you're quoted by Kovarex himself."
Huh? Is there something I don't know about?

10 months ago

OK, ~quoted~ was not accurate; I was refering to the patch notes aiming at the mod's name.

4 months ago

Dumb name.

New response