Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Seablock Techtree incompadeble

2 years ago

Hi, I want to use RSC in a Seablock world, and it seems that the Rocketsilo research doesn't unlock the Silo. I already checked, and it doesn't seem to be disabled or altered by the Seablock Mod pack (version 0.5.10). Does RSC (or Bob/Angel) change the Rocket Silo research? Any Idea how to fix this?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ok, I dug a bit deeper and found Code in the Seablock Mod that disables recipes with unobtainable items (path: Seablock/data-final-fixes/unobtainable_items.lua). And also that Seablock removes drills which are needed for the RSC recipe.

My Fix: Change the recipe from electric mining drills to thermal water extractors (Rocket-Silo-Construction/prototypes/recipe.lua ~line 19)
"local drill = CheckItem('bob-area-mining-drill-3','electric-mining-drill') to --> local drill = CheckItem('bob-area-mining-drill-3','thermal-extractor')

2 years ago

New version released, made it compatible.

2 years ago

Ah great thank you :D

New response