Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Problem when placing stage 1 Silo via scenario code

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry found what I was looking for:

"- CUSTOM EVENT HANDLING --
--(remote interface is lower in the file, there I describe how to subscribe to my event)
-- if your mod creates the stage 1 construction site via script, you should add the script_raised_built event
-- in this case, the completion status is raised with this custom event, on_silo_stage_finished
local on_silo_stage_finished = script.generate_event_name() --uint"

Just a question to see if you can help me with a side-related problem, please note I am VERY new at Factorio Lua stuff:

A friend runs a custom OARC, and as a test, I modified his code that places the starting 4 Rocket Silos on the center of the map - as players cant place their own - with your Stage 1 Silo, with the idea that such a thing would extend the map gameplay, but when they appear on the map, they are missing the "progress bar" and if I try to extract the Stone from them, it works, but there is no Progress Bar and the ore just comes out forever (filled multiple warehouses white doing other things).

If I call up "/cheat" mode and manually place a Stage 1, the Progress bar show up and they seem to work properly.

When putting down a Stage 1 via code, should I also be doing some initialization on them, ie set some variables or something?

3 years ago

when you create the stage 1 via script, add raise_built=true to the surface.create_entity line

New response