Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Tiles under Rocket Silo

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey there,

We just tried your rocket silo constuction mod, and we like it. It fits well with our server network in that on our server network, a map is required to launch a rocket before it can access the clusterio inventory and research, so this adds a bit more challenge to doing that. But we really don't like that it replaces the tiles underneath the rocket silo. I am asking for you to add an option to remove any manipulation of tiles by the rocket silo construction entities. We put it where we wanted it inside an existing tile pattern, and we would like it to stay that way. Thanks!

4 years ago

Offcourse, I can do that. That is a simple change. Next version it Will be there

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Cheers and thanks!

4 years ago

Done

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks. Note I've now made your mod a hard dependency for my clusterio mod fork. It adds a new dimension to the difficulty of gaining access to the cluster inventory. Great stuff.

New response