Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Last Wave

4 years ago

hey, i really like idea of MEGA PUSH once you construct rocket silo, however description says "Finishing a stage has a chance to call nearby aliens". But i want it all! Can you say what should i change in this part of code to get mega wave with 100% chance (also how to increase ammout of enemies)

local function CallFrenzyAttack(target)
if (target and target.valid) then
local Min = 20
local Max = 40
local Dist = 400
local aliens = math.random(Min,Max)
local spawn = target.surface.find_entities_filtered({type = "unit-spawner",limit=1})
if #spawn>0 then
local force = spawn[1].force
local sent = target.surface.set_multi_command({
command = {type=defines.command.attack_area, destination=target.position, radius=50, distraction = defines.distraction.by_anything },
unit_count = aliens,
force = force,
unit_search_distance = Dist,
})
end
end
end

Should i change minmax to 100 100 and distance to 5000 for example? I am really nobish in this stuff so i need your help to tweak this mod for myself.

4 years ago

Hehehe. As alwyas you want the ultra hard game. I like it: =) This is the part when I call 20 to 40 enemies, at a maximum 400 distance. Change theses numbers to your wish. Be aware game may lag if it is too much enemies. The line that calls this funcion has a random chance to call it in math.random

New response