Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Space Exploration

4 years ago

May add compatibility with Space Exploration? They have cargo rocket silo and cargo landing pad.

4 years ago

Good! I have added compatibility. Affects cargo rocket silo. Did't touch the landing pad

4 years ago

Good! I have added compatibility. Affects cargo rocket silo. Didn't touch the landing pad

4 years ago

Rocket silo can be built on space platforms. Having to dig those out is perhaps a bit odd, no? :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Ooops. That may be a problem

4 years ago

How long do these take to build? I feel like I've been waiting forever.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Not really. Check your energy

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm using an infinite energy source, that's not it.

It's gone past 1,000 cycles and I'm just waiting here lol

4 years ago

There is something wrong. Do you see the progress bar ? Is it in space ?

4 years ago

I do not.

It may be an incompatibility with infinity mode.

I guess if you spawn a site 1/6 in an infinite chest it'll bug out.

You can also spawn a fully built one anytime and it works like I assume is normal.

I use infinity mode because I don't have a lot of computer time and I try and test out things instead of playing a full game.

When I get back on tomorrow I'll try and see if building a site from an assembly machine produces the same result.

4 years ago

You have to see the progress bar once build. If you dont. It is not working. Let me know if you find out what is the problem

4 years ago

Okay I'll take a look when I can.

The old creative mod had a weird problem where certain temperature reliant fluids didn't work when spawned from a fluid source. Wonder if this is similar to that.

I did get a lot of sand and stone though so that was fun lol

New response