Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
6 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Settings localization missing or broken

4 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/cjTpVYn

Otherwise looks like a good new mod.

Some extra feedback (personal preference, not necessarily problems):
- It would be nice to be able to use beacons to speed it up.
- Rather than setting the ground tiles, just have any desired background as part of the texture.
- Upgraded textures, talk to some other modders (e.g. I think YuokiTani has helped out a few modders before).
- Something more thematic for the progress bar, preferably in a UI rather than in world given how the rest of the game works, not sure what options you have though.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I disagree with the last one - I think in this specific instance, a progress bar on the model is spot on (pun intended ? :-D )

4 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/cjTpVYn

Otherwise looks like a good new mod.

Some extra feedback (personal preference, not necessarily problems):
- It would be nice to be able to use beacons to speed it up.
- Rather than setting the ground tiles, just have any desired background as part of the texture.
- Upgraded textures, talk to some other modders (e.g. I think YuokiTani has helped out a few modders before).
- Something more thematic for the progress bar, preferably in a UI rather than in world given how the rest of the game works, not sure what options you have though.

Thanks fot the feedback. The locale is fixed.
- Beacons I have removed by purpose. I imagined digging a big hole is not something we could insert better modules.
- I agree that the image sprites are not the best... but this is something we are not goot at editing =(

New response