by Klonan

Adds Repair Turrets

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Logistic network

b Repairing Rocks

3 years ago

So I have an isolated repair network with no storage and being supplied with repair packs and I marked a bunch of rocks for deconstruction. I forgot my backpack drones were turned off and suddenly noticed the turrets in rage of the rocks started repairing all the damaged rocks which is very strange. I suspect the turrets are programmed to repair structures before they are disassembled but I don't even have construction capabilities researched on this map.

3 years ago

Lol

3 years ago

I had an idea that could make cool fine control on what is repaired. If a repair turret could accept a circuit network connection we could use a constant combinator to send a list of entities that the turret is allowed to repair. A cool use for this would be that we could force the turret to repair only essential things like walls and guns and leave out non-essentials like assemblers or belts which can then call a bot to repair instead.

2 years ago

just "Lol" no attempt at a fix?

2 years ago

Lol

2 years ago

We've experienced the exact same issue. Marking rocks for deconstruction caused the repair turrets to repair them. We do not have the construction upgrade researched.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok I tried to fix it

6 months ago

I just noted this happening. I had repair turrets along my walls and tagged a damaged rock for deconstruction--repaired first.

New response