Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Infinity 1st. level

2 years ago

The 1st. level of infinity technologies on damage upgrades costs 1 flask not sure if that is intended or bug?

2 years ago

As I remember this 1 strange one bottle cost appeared after implementing this request https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RampantArsenal/discussion/5f4b46bd5c546a8af695133d .

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This is still an issue. Laser Turret Damage 7 for example only costs one of each bottle.

Some infinite techs in Rampant start at an earlier level than in vanilla, but this wasn't accounted for in the formulas. Continuing the example, Laser Turret Damage's formula is "(L-7)*20000", but since it starts at level 7 it obviously becomes "0*20000" which is just 0.

Good fixes are to either change it to (L-6), which would result in all levels going up by 20,000, or to add a non-infinite seventh technology level and make the infinite levels start at eight. The latter would prevent the infinite tech scaling from changing at all to how it is now, but would allow the seventh level to be obtainable before launching a rocket (though with how cheap they are, launching a rocket gets you ALL of these seventh levels IMMEDIATELY, which is much more exploity).

The entire list of technologies that this issue exists for:
Bullet Damage 7
Rocket Damage 7
Shotgun Shell Damage 7
Laser Turret Damage 7
Grenade Damage 7
Refined Flammables 7
Cannon Turret Damage Bonus 7
Capsule Turret Damage Bonus 7
Character Health Bonus 7
Gun Turret Damage 7
Landmine Damage Bonus 7
Rocket Turret Damage Bonus 7
Shotgun Turret Damage Bonus 7

2 years ago

this will be fixed in the upcoming version

2 years ago

If you don't mind, could you let me know what change you went with? I'd like to make my current save use the same system (I'll just locally modify the mod).

I checked the github but it seems you haven't committed any change yet.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Try to look earlier. It was fixed on Jan 17th. But as I see it is still PARTLY not fixed. For example for Shotgun shell, for shotgun and gun turrets, etc.

2 years ago

Aah, fixed with latest changes. 20k..50k for first infinite military tech... oh.

New response