Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g 0.18.7 does not load, error on loading

4 years ago

So I can't load the game now because "Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "large-storage-tank-rampant-arsenal" (storage-tank): next_upgrade target (storage-tank-2) must have the same bounding box.

https://i.gyazo.com/0629606049e21fc9a279ab0c5ab9919e.png

also it's impossible to remove the mod because there is no way to put back the vanilla infinite damage tech back without checking the setting, and when attempting it in version 0.18.3 with the gate1.ogg temporary fix, the setting box does not fix it there either.

4 years ago

Thanks for the report, in the next update this will be fixed.

until then you have a mod that is adding a storage tank upgrade, disable that mod and load into the game disable Rampant Arsenals large storage tank. Now you should be able to re-enable the other mod again.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

until then you have a mod that is adding a storage tank upgrade, disable that mod and load into the game disable Rampant Arsenals large storage tank. Now you should be able to re-enable the other mod again.

or, if you have a large mod pack, you can go into the mod folder itself, open the settings.lua file, find the line name = "rampant-arsenal-enableLargeStorageTank" and change the line default_value from true to false

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah i'm just trying to remove the mod at this point, it's missing a few things to reenable the missing techs inside a current save, now that in 0.18 you need to reenable/show the techs by forces I think. i'll try to fix it on my side and send a pull request when it's done. also the "if not settings.startup["rampant-arsenal-unhideVanillaDamageTechnologies"].value then" in technologies.lua is actually useless since it doesn't have a "else" to reenable the missing stuff properly

4 years ago

I did a small mod if anyone wants to remove the mod and be able to use his save again https://mods.factorio.com/mod/cleanAfterRampantArsenal

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah i'm just trying to remove the mod at this point, it's missing a few things to reenable the missing techs inside a current save, now that in 0.18 you need to reenable/show the techs by forces I think. i'll try to fix it on my side and send a pull request when it's done. also the "if not settings.startup["rampant-arsenal-unhideVanillaDamageTechnologies"].value then" in technologies.lua is actually useless since it doesn't have a "else" to reenable the missing stuff properly

Are you sure? in my testing when I removed the mod when it was hiding tech, they re-appeared after the removal of the mod.

4 years ago

what version of Rampant arsenal had you initial installed?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I did multiple try and test both with 18.3 and 18.7, never got them to show back up on my ongoing save, only time they were coming back up was when creating a new force, thus picking the tech from the data.raw when making a new game

4 years ago

The missing tech on removal shouldn't happen on 0.18.7 and forward.

If you used a previous version before 0.18.7, the script you wrote will work.

4 years ago

also thank you for putting together the script.

4 years ago

No worries I needed to debug my save to be able able to keep playing asap, thanks for the understanding

4 years ago

Error while running setup for entity prototype "large-storage-tank-rampant-arsenal" (storage-tank): next_upgrade target (storage-tank-2) must have the same fast_replaceable_group (storage-tank-4 != storage-tank-100).

4 years ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/700765217373683783/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/700768758473556069/unknown.png
This is what happened to me. also don't think the other mod are the issue just effected by yours.

just disable the large tank in the mod settings

4 years ago

Were ? also if it is in a file i would like it to be fixed by author/helper. Since i don't know how to fix in case i mess up the file. Not only that, the file is not mine. But if it is a in game that are possible i will be happy to have a view of the setting.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Were ? also if it is in a file i would like it to be fixed by author/helper. Since i don't know how to fix in case i mess up the file. Not only that, the file is not mine. But if it is a in game that are possible i will be happy to have a view of the setting.

"or, if you have a large mod pack, you can go into the mod folder itself, open the settings.lua file, find the line name = "rampant-arsenal-enableLargeStorageTank" and change the line default_value from true to false"

3 years ago

did u see that i don't open any files ? that's not mine !

3 years ago

3 years ago

when will your fix going live? cant wait :P

3 years ago

sometime this weekend.

3 years ago

Awesome Finely i hope to move beyond 18.17

New response