Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b not compatible with realistic power

5 years ago

latest version is not compatible with Realistic Power mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RealisticPower), ity was before

5 years ago

ok, sorry, it is compatible with realistic power, but it is not compatible with bob's power

5 years ago

+. "Advanced solar panel rampant arsenal" - not compatible with bob's power

5 years ago

what is the error?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

what is the error?

60.304 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Error while running setup for entity prototype "advanced-solar-panel-rampant-arsenal" (solar-panel): next_upgrade target (solar-panel-2) must have the same grid alignment (bounding boxes aren't compatible or tile_width/tile_height aren't compatible).

and the accumulator too

60.485 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Error while running setup for entity prototype "advanced-accumulator-rampant-arsenal" (accumulator): next_upgrade target (large-accumulator) must have the same grid alignment (bounding boxes aren't compatible or tile_width/tile_height aren't compatible).

The problem seems to be that you copy the next_upgrade over into the adv. panel from bobs panel, but give the panel a new size, so the old upgrade can't fit anymore. The vanilla panel had no upgrade, so that wasn't a problem.

I just added .next_upgrade = "" for those 2 entities and it is loading fine again. I guess any mod that adds upgrades to the solar-panel will break the same way.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm having the same error about incompatibility with bob's power.

Has anyone considered making a modpack for this+bob's mods? Things like advanced walls and power armor gear and such get kinda confusing sometimes. Wish I knew modding so I could just handle it myself.

5 years ago

Thanks for the report, should be fixed in 0.17.12

New response