Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i Scaled expansion by evolution?

4 years ago

Would it be possible to scale expansion frequency by evolution?

I play with a set of mods that gives a slower start, but a higher end (full AngelBobOmniSpace), and I'd like to have a sea of red in the late-game, but more like RSO distribution early on, so that I actually have a chance of getting enough resources and space to get to the end.

4 years ago

It should already be using the map settings for time and size according to evolution

4 years ago

I thought the map settings didn't let you do this. They let you set min and max expansion timings, but I thought that was just the random range.

4 years ago

I use those min and max values as the starting points and linearly interpolate between the min to the max based on evolution.

4 years ago

Ahh, so you already do do what I want, sweet :-) This isn't said clearly anywhere.

I hope you mean from the max to the min though...

4 years ago

Looks like I have a inverted bug in the cooldown.

4 years ago

should be fixed in the 0.17.24

4 years ago

Cheers :-D

New response