Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Great Mod!

7 years ago

I just wanted to say this MOD works great.
In my current game, about 50% evo and had no defense problems, when I added this MOD I've having biters break through all over the place! I love it!

I see you have future plans for tunnelers... Hmmm, please make that one optional.
Maybe have bases form where they 'over-run' the local defenses.

Love it!

7 years ago

Yeah totally agree! The mod does work super good! However I also agree on making the "tunnelers" Optional and I would definitely appreciate having bases being formed to overrun local defenses :)!

7 years ago

Does it work well with NE?

7 years ago

Im here just to ask same question - but if TheSAguy plays it, Im almost sure he plays it with NE ;)

7 years ago

Yeah works great with NE:)!

7 years ago

Works great with NE.
I did just release an NE Enemies update to make it work even better. By default NE Enemies made rail indestructible, not it's destructible again, but will auto replace itself when destroyed. This works much better with this mod, since hordes of biters don't just stand there attacking rail.

New response