Connect rails to electric and signals circuits, and use electric trains

Content
10 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation

g Can't remove Power Supply Poles in 0.3.5

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Seems the recent changes made the Power Supply Poles impossible to remove/deconstruct
"This item can't be mined"
"This item can't be damaged"
When hovering over a ghost of the pole (for example when placing a ghosted blueprint), the pole is not selectable nor does it show a hover tooltip

4 years ago

Another comment, seems a pole that was placed before the update was deconstructable

4 years ago

Arf, sorry for that. I just updated. THeoritically, the migration would help removing items placed with the previous version.
In case of, you can run this code :
/c for _,entity in pairs(game.surfaces[1].find_entities_filtered{name="rail-pole-connector"}) do entity.destructible=true entity.minable=true end

This will make them destructible and minable

4 years ago

Now removable and can click to get electrical network stats, thank you! However one additional issue seems to remain with the connector poles. If you press Q while overing over an existing connector pole, you are unable to pick up that item on the cursor (get the error tone). It's necessary to pick it up from inventory to place a new one.

4 years ago

Hi,
I didn't know the Q option. I will have to look it out.
I have some other changes to do, I will update both together.

4 years ago

Thanks for the quick responses! Looking forward to trying it out and using it for current and future maps.

4 years ago

Hi Dahn
Is there still a bug?
Thanks
Niko

New response