by Hermios

Connect rails to electric and signals circuits, and use electric trains

Content
10 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation

b Problem with Power Pole

5 years ago

Hi. I have some problem. When i ram to the Power Pole is broken, after that i try to delete ghost (make a deketa plan), and near part of rails. But graphics of PP left on the ground. Now i cant select, destroy or do something with that pole. Looks like a part of background. But i need something different in that place.
I try to switch off Rail Power Mode, and all objects disappear (problem PP too). But i dont want to loose all of rails. Can you give an advice, how to deal with that?

5 years ago

Hi Salmonei
I found the problem and fixed it recently. If you download the last version, it shouldn't happen anymore.
As for removing existing ones... well, it is not that easy, you have to work in the console.
If you don't know how to do it, I'll try to write a code, but first, answer
1- can you select the item to remove?
2- can you build something on it?

I cannot remember what the item was, so it would help me to write the code
Thanks

Niko

5 years ago

HI.
1- no, i can't
2- no, i can't
I tried to to find how to use console, but that harder than i can. But, i find something looks like solution. I use Noxys Waterfill mod to create some placeble water, and place that water over a ghost, after that, i use landfill. At the end, i capable to build something over the place when ghost was.

5 years ago

One more thing. After latest path 0.17.16, i encounter warning message "Error in assignID, with name 'rail-pole-connection-remnants' does not exist." And i must switch off RailPowerSystem mod. Please, update mod if possible.

4 years ago

Hi Salmonei,
If your solution works, it is better this way. Otherwise, using the console for this kind of fix is quite complex and dangetous.
As for the last issue, I am aware of it and it will be fix in the next release (Soon, hopefully)

New response