by Hermios

Connect rails to electric and signals circuits, and use electric trains

Content
9 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation

g FARL won't place it

7 years ago

I have tried to use this but the farl will not place the electric rails, it doesn't even read the blueprints

7 years ago

I know, I already asked the developer of FARL to include my rails, but it is up to him. I cannot do anything, sorry

7 years ago

Can't you do a farl update?

7 years ago

Well, I am not sure that the Developer of the FARL mod will be very happy if I hack his account :D.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I am not sure if this helps, but the FARL dev posted this regarding mod support. I am fairly new to modding so I am not sure if it would help at all -H

Mod support

There are 2 remote functions to tell FARL whether it should raise on_robot_built_entity/on_robot_pre_mined events for a specific entity:

<pre>remote.call("farl", "add_entity_to_trigger", "entity-name") remote.call("farl", "remove_entity_from_trigger", "entity-name") </pre>

To make it work just add FARL as an optional dependency in your info.json and do the remote.call in on_configuration_changed.
FARL stores the names in global and only removes them if the interface is used or the entity doesn't exist anymore (checked in on_configuration_changed)

7 years ago

Hi Halberg,
Many thanks for that. I looked at it, and unfortunately, it doesn't. As FARL doesn't litterally use robots to build things, when those are build from FARL, the event on_robot_built_entity is not raised.
This method allows you to raise it. But in my case, the issue is that FARL won't add my rails to its list of possible rails for adding.
And I checked his other interface, no one allows it, sadly. So I can't do anything.
Very sorry for that (and for myself, as I like his mod :) )

7 years ago

unfortunately without farl support, your mod is nigh worthless

7 years ago

Up to you

New response