Rail Logistics Dispatcher

by Viidi

Adds a dispatcher (building) to automate railway logistics based on offers and requests. The mod is optimized for multi-delivery deliveries, has an intuitive interface and is published under a free license.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Trains

b Removing Dispatcher connected to Train Stop using Bots gives "No Station" Error

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi, Thanks for making this mod. I've been playing/testing it a bit and i found this bug.
Removing a dispatcher that is already connected to a train stop with undo/deconstruction will prevent other dispatchers from connecting to the train stop. (No yellow line between the station and new dispatcher is visible in ALT mode)

To replicate:
1)Place train stop & Rail Logistics Dispatcher
2)Remove the Rail Logistics Dispatcher with Undo (Ctrl+Z) or with deconstruction planner and let Bots remove it.
3)Place another Rail Logistics Dispatcher -> it will give no Station error
This applies even when only this mod is installed

Quick workaround/fix is to remove the station, place it again, and the Dispatcher will connect to the new station with no issue
Hope this helps! :)

I also wanted to ask: How do I make it reverse the inserters? I tried selecting the "Turn Inserters" option, and it didn't seem to do anything, even when I connected wires to the inserters? Thanks.

1 year, 5 months ago

Hello! Thank you for your interest and feedback. I will look and fix!

The Turn Inserters option only works when the train leaves the supply station. And only for those inserters in whom something is stuck.
They will turn around to return the stuck resource back to the chest, and then almost immediately turn back to where they were.

1 year, 5 months ago

Fixed in 0.0.11. Thank you!
Have a nice game.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thank you for fixing so quickly! I hope you have a nice day as well.

New response