Rail Logistics Dispatcher

by Viidi

Adds a dispatcher (building) to automate railway logistics based on offers and requests. The mod is optimized for multi-delivery deliveries, has an intuitive interface and is published under a free license.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Trains

b Non-recoverable error involving copy/paste when request is set

1 year, 5 months ago

Loving this mod, it's like LTN but cleaner and more intuitive, great job on the interface and contextual help. I'm getting crashes sometimes though. It seems to be when I try to paste a dispatcher entity that has a request set, both through copy/paste and blueprint creation. On my potato laptop away from home, so testing is a little tricky right now.

The error occurs specifically when the dispatcher is built (I tested in both editor mode, and by ghost-building a blueprint and manually placing a dispatcher). To reproduce, it should be as simple as building a dispatcher entity and either attempting to copy-and-paste it, or creating a blueprint from it and trying to construct it.

Hope this helps.

Error while running event RailLogisticsDispatcher::on_built_entity (ID 6)
RailLogisticsDispatcher/script/DispClass.lua:321: attempt to compare string with number
stack traceback:
RailLogisticsDispatcher/script/DispClass.lua:321: in function 'setSettings'
RailLogisticsDispatcher/script/DispClass.lua:124: in function 'handleBuilt'
RailLogisticsDispatcher/control.lua:129: in function <RailLogisticsDispatcher/control.lua:126>

1 year, 5 months ago

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and positive rating. The problem was that the request and offer parameters were specified out of order. I fixed this in version 0.0.9.
Thanks again, enjoy the game!

1 year, 5 months ago

Perfect, thanks :)

New response