Rail Logistics Dispatcher

by Viidi

Adds a dispatcher (building) to automate railway logistics based on offers and requests. The mod is optimized for multi-delivery deliveries, has an intuitive interface and is published under a free license.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Trains

i research cost and content reader

1 year, 5 months ago

hey, looks like nice mod and im going to use it soon (no trains at all in my current play yet) but there is some bug with research, i play with pyanodon and reasearch for this is really really really far (way to far, could not imagine how get there without trains really) plus, even if i somehow get there, it costs 195000 science 1, 135000 science 2 and 65000 logistic packs (also over 45 days research in real time)... seems not right at all , hope its bug
i think some option for this research to be right after rails and circuits (like LTN) would be cool for those playing with some extra mods

i got one suggestion for new feature too :
i usually play heavy on trains and after reading about your mod one thing seems missing - content reader like this one https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LTN_Content_Reader
i really need something to get info what there is on all my stations, will be really hard to play without it as most of my train related stuff wont work

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi, thanks for your interest in the mod and your feedback.

Haven't tested with pyanodon - will check and get back.

1 year, 5 months ago

This mod has its own vision of how much research should cost. I tried to calm him down a bit. I suggest to try.

1 year, 5 months ago

As for reading the contents - I'll think about what can be done a little later. Thanks for the offer!

1 year, 5 months ago

research cost is cool now , tnx

New response