Powered Entities

This mod will create power lines between most of the base game's entities that require power.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Power

g Game freeze (soft-lock) when destroying a specific tree...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi there! Thanks for making this mod, and I hope we can get this fixed! :)

My game locks up when i kill this one tree, and needs to be closed with task manager (no crash log). I disabled my mods, half-at-a-time, and narrowed it down to Powered Entities.

Before I continue, full disclosure, I had a very similar problem with Noxy's Trees 2 days ago, and posted a very similar bug-report in Noxy's Trees there... When one guy's game is freezing, is it the mods or is it his hardware? There may just be something wrong with one of my RAM sticks, but I'm unable to test them 'til next week, so I continue:

The crash is very easy for me to reproduce: I simply destroy a specific section of trees in a rather large forest, either manually or with deconstruction drones, and i freeze. This freeze ONLY occurs with Powered Entities enabled in my modlist, and I've just tested with all my other mods enabled: no freeze.

Would you like the save file?

Thank you DedlySpyder for making mods for us!

3 years ago

Wow that sounds weird, I'd be glad to take a look at the save to see what's going on.

New response