- Includes a map generation preset, not using it makes this mod less
- Coal and water should be far apart, use the burner pump to
package and carry water to kick start a compressed air power plant.
- Loop turbines and Loop heaters usually output some amount of their input, use Bottleneck to help fine tune your setup.
- Copper may be far away, mine chalcopyrite rocks for copper ore until you can build vehicles
- Craft power cells in your main base and move them to a distant outpost to power it for a long time
- Some mid to late game options provide power generation setups that are between steam and nuclear in terms of power level.
- If you're clever and patient enough, you can find a way to make free energy
- This mod is about new challenges, not OP power generation
This mod is part of a series called Exploration Mode
- Outpost Power
- Alternative Oil Processing
- Basic Robotics
- Vehicle Balancing
- Turbo bike
- Technology Specialization
It can be used on its own, but the mods all work together to build an interesting gameplay variation.
The burner pump entity graphic is based on Bobingabout's work, with his permission. Thanks again !