|License:||The Unlicense (Public Domain)|
|Created:||1 year, 14 days ago|
|Latest Version:||0.16.0 (3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.16|
This mod is part of a series called Exploration Mode 0.16
It can be used on its own, but the mods all work together to build an interesting (i hope) gameplay variation.
Outpost power provides additional power generation technologies and buildings and enables you to power plants in different and creative ways.
Using them will may not be necessary on an easy map where resources are abundant and close from each other but will provide tools to power distant outposts, according to what resources are available.
This mod really is more fun on a map with a big or very big starting area.
Some mid to late game options provide power generation setups that are between steam and nuclear in terms of power level.
The burner pump entity graphic is based on Bobingabout's work, with his permission. Thanks again !
- Alternative Oil by Thorvin - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Thorvin/AlternativeOil
- Bottleneck by trold - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/trold/Bottleneck
- Works with 0.16
- Bottleneck mod is now an optional dependency
- LiquidFuel mod is no longer a dependency. A fallback is included in this mod but get Alternative Oil Processing for full features
- Added filters as fuel for loop turbines. Add a single filter in the turbine and it will run forever. (Loop heaters still work with chemical fuel)
- Small changes in technology tree
- Electrical power cell buff
- Graphic changes