|License:||The Unlicense (Public Domain)|
|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.16.0 (1 year, 6 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.16|
This mod is part of a series called Exploration Mode 0.16
Adds 2 resources on the map, cobalt and silicon.
Cobalt is needed for production science packs, silicon for high tech science packs.
These resources will be found far away from your starting point. You will have to explore to find them and the one you choose to extract first will change how your game evolves.
Many new items, buildings and technologies are added to both technology branches and only the most advanced technologies will require both science packs.
Rocket building is changed to use the new items, making the game slightly longer.
Some of the new concepts are pneumatics, heuristic processors, mass electronics production and smelting coal into carbon.
Try the brand new Autonomous Mining Site ! A mining drill with a large radius that is powered by power cells from Outpost Power. Coupled with loaders, you can build a very remote yet fully autonomous mining outpost.
Yes, the Autonomous Mining Site is the newest thing in this mod and it's graphics are far from perfect. I'll eventually add animations and such.
Version 0.16.0 of this mod hasn't been fully tested yet, so I expect a few bugs to show up.
- Outpost Power by Thorvin - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Thorvin/OutpostPower
- Bob's Functions Library Mod by Bobingabout - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Bobingabout/boblibrary
- Loader Redux by Optera - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LoaderRedux
- Alternative Oil Processing by Thorvin - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AlternativeOil
- Vehicle Balancing by Thorvin - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/VehicleBalancing
- Basic Robotics by Thorvin - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BasicRobotics