Non Wave Defense

by Lunzir

This mod is derived from the official WaveDefense scenario mode. Get funding to upgrade technology by killing biters. 这是从官方场景模式“异星格勒保卫战”提取出来的功能,通过击杀虫子获得资金升级科技。如果你玩过那个模式,你就知道这个mod是干啥用的。在原基础上添加了一些可升级的科技。可以与当前科技叠加效果

4 years ago

g License?

4 years ago

I'd be interested in upgrading this mod/taking "ownership" of it. The base Factorio things are "free" for Factorio, but I'd still like to extend and give proper credit, etc.

Most useful would be the MIT license: Give Factorio team credit, give you credit, give myself credit, and keep modding. Or having "the same restrictions as the base scenario" so people don't have to worry about giving credit, with no trouble as long as they're not just stealing mods.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

4 years ago

This mod is licensed under MIT so its fair game, so please go for it, I need this for .18 :D

MIT:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

4 years ago

Oh dang, I didn't notice. Geez. Thanks.

4 years ago

Your welcome, even tho its for my own benefit ;D ;D :P

New response