Natural Evolution Buildings

Add some very useful buildings to combat the Enemy threat, as changed by N.E. Enemies and other mods that increase Enemy difficulty. Please visit home page for more details.

Content
9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Factorio 1.1

3 years ago

Pls update to Factorio 1.1. I love the mod and I will not loose it in Factorio 1.1 :) (I was informed via https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack/discussion/5fc803423b0581ab440886a8 )

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Please see here. :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@Pi-C
Thanks for your answer. I can live with that :) NE Buildings is not the most problem, but we hope there is a higher priority for NE Enemies :D
I think for NE Enemies it should be quite simpler (hopefully ;) ) to update it because there are not so many collisions with entities and recipes.

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

I think for NE Enemies it should be quite simpler (hopefully ;) ) to update it because there are not so many collisions with entities and recipes.

Didn't NE Enemies have the same darts and prototype artillery as BI? Perhaps I'm confusing the two mods … :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Didn't NE Enemies have the same darts and prototype artillery as BI? Perhaps I'm confusing the two mods … :-)

I don't see any darts or artillery in the code, there are only the biters and artifacts collected from the biters .
I think only changing the "version" to 1.1 will perhaps work. If I have any time this week I can try something :D
I think the more challenging stuff is all in NE Buildings

New response