Module Inserter Simplified

Easy-to-use tool for inserting and upgrading modules in machines using construction robots. Use Module Inserter Extended if you want to create detailed configurations per machine type (it is a straight upgrade from Module Inserter). Use Module Inserter Simplified if you want to easily create module requests, one type at a time, without any complex configuration GUI. Can be installed alongside MI Extended if you really want to...

Utilities
10 months ago
Manufacturing

i [No longer needed-1.1.0] Add more empty modules with Random Factorio Things

1 year, 7 months ago

Would be nice if you could add the empty modules in the case of RandomFactorioThings or its related standalone mod, RFT-modules.

In both cases, you get tiers 4-6 of speed/productivity/effectivity modules. In addition, there is tiers 1-6 of merged modules of type speed-productivity, speed-effectivity and productivity-effectivity, so 36 modules in total. Good points to add the additional empty slots would be after every 2 tiers in this instance.

1 year, 7 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t really want to have to hard code these in for every modpack, so when I add the configuration GUI I’d like to make it configurable (but on the other hand, it should make duplicating the Remove modules much less needed anyway…).
If I do a release in the meantime, I’ll try and include this (hardcoded).

1 year, 4 months ago

Hey, I implemented the option in the new configuration GUI, but then I removed it because I decided that it was no longer needed now that you can just disable unused modules, so the cycle won't be anywhere near as long. Let me know if you think the option is still needed.

New response