Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

i [DONE] Mining Drill Recipe

11 months ago

I'm trying to use this as a replacement for mining drills because Bob's Mods spawned 3 different ore types in my spawn.

Can you add a config option that just... adds 1 mining drill to the drone recipe? Then I can just convert all my mining drills to drones.

(Actually, on the "convert mining drills to drones" idea - you could also add compatibility with Bob's Mods by making all drones have recipes to convert them to the T1, T2, T3, and T4 bob's mods drills, for T1-T4 mining drones)

11 months ago

Hah, nice idea, I'll add vanilla electric drill as an optional ingredient to mining drones with the next release.
Speaking about drones tiers, for now there is no such thing and it's a big and hard task from both technical and design points of view. Although I have some ideas about multiple tiers (which is explained in this discussion and will support tiers/stages of overhaul mods), but don't expect it soon as I'm the only dev here.
For now you can simply use an uncraft mod, e.g I like Reverse Factory, to recycle and reuse modded drills.

11 months ago

I've released v2.0.7 with this option and some other improvements 😊

New response