Migration Paths


inspired by FFF-401, adds migration routes used by biters. a good mod for a veteran looking to get off Nauvis faster, or a new player who wants to have more control over when they engage with biters.

Content
a month ago
2.0
64
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Combat Enemies Environment

g Compat with biter mods?

a month ago

I've been taking a look at the mod in sandbox mode, and I've noticed that snappers (armored biters) don't get involved in biter migration lines. I doubt this is due to a bug, as the mod has only one dependency and the actual biters in the line seem to be their own, distinct class of entity until aggro'd.

It'd be neat to see modded biter types involved in migrations, either of their own or mixed in with other nearby types, if that's not too much work.

10 days ago

Hmmm, I'm not super sure how to dynamically implement that unless I hard code for some specific mods. Which ones would I include?

New response